I hope you and your families have stayed safe and well both physically and mentally during these very strange and uncertain times.
The closure of my business for over 5 months made me realise and appreciate more than ever just how lucky I am to have my fabulous home salon with clients who I adore and a service that doesn’t feel like a job but a blessing to be able to pass on my love and adoration for beautiful, healthy skin which clothes you in confidence and enables you shine in all your glory. That’s my passion and when the government closed our businesses I cried as I closed my door for fear of what lay ahead.
However 5 months on and we were the last of all our sector to be allowed to re-open and to ensure that we remain open I do my upmost to ensure that I comply with all government guidelines. I am determined to prove that our industry is the cleanest, safest and fully competent in the service that we provide.
I have completed a “Prevent Covid-19′ health and safety course and worked hard to ensure that the salon is equipped with all that is necessary to ensure the health, safety and well being of you and my family.
To beat this I must therefore advise on the following:
- Treatments are by appointment only (they were anyway …)
- Clients are required to wear a mask.
- Please arrive at your appointment time. I will not be booking clients close together but this is to ensure that the salon has been sanitised and allowed to dry prior to your arrival.
- Please attend your treatment alone and try to leave all personal belongings at home or safely in the boot of your car.
- Upon entry you will be asked to sanitise your hands using the alcohol gel dispenser.
- The Test and Trace App QR Scan Code is next to the hand sanitiser or you may complete a paper version if you do not have the App.
- Where the paper version of the Track and Trace is used, your details will be destroyed after 21 days.
- I will be wearing full PPE including disposable apron, gloves, mask and a visor.
- Payment may be made by cash, contactless or bank transfer – whichever is easiest for you.
- Whilst I will be working the same number of days/hours, I will be treating less clients. This is to ensure that the salon is thoroughly cleaned, sanitised and dried in between clients. I must therefore stress that to ensure you obtain an appointment please book in advance.
- If you feel ill or display symptoms, please contact me and we will rearrange your appointment.
Apart from that, let’s get back to having fun and enjoying your ‘time out’, because having a treatment is only have the pleasure, it’s the times we share that creates the whole unique experience that we have together.