SUNTANA SPRAY TAN
Confused about spray tanning?
Take a look at these top five reasons to get tanned today:
1. You’ll feel good. Once you’ve left the tanning booth you’ll feel amazing about your skin and your body confidence will sky rocket. The moisturising ingredients in our special spray tan formula will feed your dry skin and replenish it with a hydrating blend of natural substances – they smell amazing and they’ve been created to allow colour development to occur quickly. As simple as it sounds, you will feel great when you look great, so seize the moment and book a luxurious treatment today.
2. You’ll hide your blemishes. A well applied spray tan can hide light scars and, in some cases, cover up stretch marks. If you apply some bronzer over the areas that need camouflaging a little more, you’ll be left with perfect sun kissed skin.
3. You’ll look slimmer. Suntana adds contours to the body. That means they can make your arms look leaner and your stomach appear toned. The parts of your body that you like can be enhanced by layering up applications and the areas that you don’t like can be disguised.
4. All year round colour. You can achieve a streak-free tan at any time of the year if you opt for a sunless tanning session! No matter whether it’s snowing, raining or hailing outside you can look like you’ve just returned from a holiday in a sunny setting.
5. It’s safe. The ingredients in spray tanning formulas are non-toxic, which means you can apply them to the skin without worrying about the after effects. You will never have to be concerned about skin cancer or other illnesses that are related to over exposure to the sun.
Suntana Spraytan treatment takes just 20 – 30 minutes. Special Offer £15 (normally £28)
Please Phone/Text 07760 663670 on any day between 8:00 – 22:00 for an appointment